Sunday, June 16, 2013

PLEASANTVIEW 2013 HAS ARRIVED!

SOFTBALL!

Pleaseantview Softball is back and better than ever! I realize we are a few weeks into the season and I'll be the first to admit that I've been sloppy and haven't updated the league blog as I should.

I've got my s*** together and the blog is fully updated for 2013 season, including listings for new teams, updated rules sheet and the current schedule. I'll update at least once a week to keep standings and scores fresh. For all you coaches, you can text me scores to my cell OR you can email me at pleasantview.softball.league@gmail.com





I took some time this weekend to figure it out, post the new schedule and re-familiarize myself with spreadsheets so I could add our new teams to the official standings. Now you might look at that beautiful standing spreadsheet on the right-hand side of the blog and say, "damn, that is one fine spreadsheet!" or you might notice that there haven't been any scores posted yet.

Holy cow guys! I'm working on it, aren't I? I need to touch base with coaches and figure out who won which games and which were rained out but I'll be on top of it from now on.

PLAY BALL!

1 comment:

  1. Ok. So why are the standings not yet updated?

    ReplyDelete