Thursday, July 25, 2013



Help!

The season is part way through and it is shaping up to be another exciting race to the finish line for playoff seeding. Most importantly, everyone in the league continues to get along with each other, develop friendly rivalries and enjoy themselves.

Myself, on the other hand, have been pretty swamped with a new job and now a new wife. I'm not making excuses and I have been pretty obviously negligent with the blog and keeping track of scores and standings.

I've updated all the scores I have in the schedule tab of the site and also reflected these change in the standings. You will notice that there are a lot of gaps in the schedule and standing with a large number of games missing.

I will now have a lot more time to stay on top of this and will update weekly from now on but I need help from coaches and captains and players to help fill in the blanks. Please email missing game resules (just who won the game on which date) to pleasantview.softball.league@gmail.com and I will update as I get them. If there are any results that are incorrectly posted, let me know.

Game on!


1 comment:

  1. When is this page ever truly going to get updated?

    ReplyDelete